Do you want to be a part of a profitable AI startup with a leadership team that has a track record of successful IPOs? Do you want to build AI driven reasoning systems that revolutionize experiences? Do you actually want to see your ideas, your infastructure and innovations really impact the business? If so, Unify is hiring!!
What you’ll do:
We are seeking a driven and experienced Software Engineer, Analytics to join our team. The ideal candidate is a storyteller at heart, who is passionate about analytics, data engineering, and building customer-centric dashboards.
- Analyze and ingest data from multiple sources, ensuring data quality and accuracy.
- Work with the engineering team to perform systems analytics, checking latency, and assessing how the system is performing.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize data pipelines using open source technologies such as Apache Spark, Python, and R.
- Build interactive and user-friendly dashboards to communicate insights to stakeholders and customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement and help drive business decisions.
- 4-7 years of experience in analytics engineering, data engineering or similar role.
- Strong experience with open source technologies, particularly Apache Spark, Python, R and Redash or similar technologies
- Experience with building data pipelines and working with large data sets.
- Passionate about building customer-centric dashboards that are visually compelling, insightful, and actionable.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Bonus Points: If you don’t like managers and have a bias for action and like to solve difficult problems. All poetry should be written in code.
To Apply: Email Henry.email@example.com directly with a copy of your resume
We welcome all
Unify strives to be a place to which people can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—starting with our hiring process. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We foster an inclusive environment that values people for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. That’s why we hope you’ll apply even if you don’t check every box listed in the job description. We want to know what only you can bring to Unify.