Do you want to be a part of a profitable AI startup with a leadership team that has a track record of successful IPOs? Do you want to build an AI driven reasoning system that revolutionizes customer experience? Do you actually want to see your ideas, your architecture and innovations really impact the business? If so, Unify is hiring!!
What you’ll do:
The ideal candidate will be excited about being a foundational member in a well financed start-up, have a strong background in web technologies, a deep understanding of data architecture, and experience deploying and maintaining models in production. The candidate will be a foundational member of the team designing and building the platform on which our machine learning models will be deployed and will play a critical role in the success of our machine learning initiatives.
- Work with the founders and team to develop the architecture to build our world class AI driven reasoning systems
- Working with the AI research team to design, implement, and deploy production ML models for solving mission critical business problems
- Contribute to team meetings / discussions (sprint reviews, planning, etc)
- Work with the entire team to ensure the highest level of product quality
- Create and maintain software documentation and contribute to a high velocity team culture
- 7+ years of experience building highly scalable software
- Preferred graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics
- Experience designing optimization and machine learning solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with distributed machine learning and deploying models at scale
- Team first player in a dynamic, autonomous, cross-functional agile team that inspires others
- Experience in building distributed pipeline, tuning, optimizing and evaluation
- Experience with multiple techniques that include Predictive Models (Time Series and Regression), Linear Programming, Classification, search and retrieval
Bonus Points: If you don’t like managers and have a bias for action and like to solve difficult problems. All poetry should be written in code.
To Apply: Email Henry.email@example.com directly with a copy of your resume
We welcome all
Unify strives to be a place to which people can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—starting with our hiring process. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We foster an inclusive environment that values people for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. That’s why we hope you’ll apply even if you don’t check every box listed in the job description. We want to know what only you can bring to Unify.